Math Tutoring Center
Math Tutoring Center provides one-on-one tutoring on the AUAF campus for students in Math Courses E.g. Math 101, 110, and 130 and creates an atmosphere where students feel welcome. The tutor will solve sample questions for the students to understand the fundamentals of math assignments. Tutor helps students to respond to initial assignments, and lessons.
Work Day: Sunday – Thursday
Work Hour: 1:00 P.M.– 8.00 P.M.
Location: ICAWED 116
Need: Tutorials are 30 minutes long
- NO tutoring for the assignment papers or solving the student’s assignments.
- Students must bring in their directions or instructions for the assignments.
- The main purpose of the Math Tutoring Center is to provide guidance for and simple questions solving for the students.
- Students can make an appointment Here.
(Note. Appointment will ONLY be booked with AUAF’s email address)
- BE ON TIME! Students are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes early for their schedule appointment.
- Students are not allowed to use the Math Center’s printer.
- Students are not allowed to hang out and bring any drink or food to the Math Center.