The Registrar's Office remains committed to serving our university community, and in doing so has made adjustments to move services to online delivery to help reduce the global spread of the COVID-19 virus. Many of our staff are working remotely and can assist you and we would ask that your inquiries be directed as follows:

  • Student records:
  • General inquiries: 
  • Payments:

Given our new procedures, the completion of paper forms has been temporarily suspended and therefore request that you contact us for guidance in following the most recent process for submitting your requests such as: 

  • Academic Improvement Plan
  • Declaration or Change of Program/Major/Minor
  • Course Substitution Request
  • Appeal Form
  • Graduation Application
  • Official Transcript Request
  • Prerequisite Override Request
  • Request for Enrollment Verification
  • Third-Party Authorization
  • Transfer Credit Assessment Request
  • Withdrawal Request


How can We Help?