Ordering a Transcript
The University will not issue a transcript that reflects only a part of the student record, nor will it make copies of transcripts on file from other high schools, colleges and universities.
How to Order a Transcript at AUAF
There are two ways to obtain a transcript at the American University of Afghanistan.
Option 1: Unofficial Transcript:
Current students with no STOPs on their account can print their unofficial transcript online through PowerCAMPUS Self-Service (https://secure.it.auaf.edu.af/SelfService/Records/Transcripts.aspx). Once you login choose GRADES from the top menu and then Unofficial Transcript. A button on the left will allow you to print your unofficial transcripts of all your completed classes at AUAF. The unofficial transcript will not print courses that are in progress.
Unofficial transcripts can be used to check your academic progress, unofficial evaluation for graduate schools, record keeping, etc.
This process allows you to:
- Eliminate the need to come to AUAF to place your order.
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting requests by email.
- Provide instant access of all of your grades in one document
- Allow you to print your unofficial transcript request any time day or night.
Option 2: Official Transcript (or unofficial from our office):
Transcripts can be ordered in person, during regular office hours, in the Office of Registrar, located in the Bayat Building on the first floor at AUAF (during office hours - otherwise contact them for bank transfer information at firstname.lastname@example.org). Instructions for wire transfer is below. Please fill out the request form in advance and take it to Student Finance on the first floor of the Bayat Building before submitting it to the Office of the Registrar. Official and unofficial transcripts, when ordered through our office, cost 500 AFS each and is payable to the Student Finance office.
Remember that the student must be the one dropping off the request or have a letter authorizing a person to drop off the request for the student. Official transcripts can be used for graduate schools, employment reviews, scholarships, visa applications, etc. (Transcript request form can be found at: https://www.auaf.edu.af/media/1039/transcript-request-form.pdf)
If you are applying to graduate school or transferring to another university please make sure to ask the admission's office if there is any language requirement. The American University of Afghanistan teaches all academic undergraduate and MBA courses in English since the school opened in 2006. All instruction and student group activities are in English (except for the foreign language courses).
- AUAF uses the standard definition for a semester credit hour. It is defined as an amount of work represented in intended learning outcomes and verified by evidence of student achievement that is an institutionally established equivalency that reasonably approximates not less than (1) one hour of classroom or direct faculty instruction and a minimum of two additional hours of student work each week for approximately sixteen weeks for one semester of credit; or
- At least an equivalent amount of work as required in paragraph (1) of this definition for other academic activities of instructional delivery and design modes including laboratory work, internships, practical, and other academic work leading to the award of credit hours.
Bank/Wire Transfers through AIB Afghanistan International Bank
Payment instructions for inward remittances (how to pay AUAF). Make sure to scan or take a photo of your bank transfer and email the receipt to email@example.com along with your ID number and what the payment is for.
For receiving inward remittances (payments) into your account with Afghanistan International Bank please use the following information:
For AFN payments (Commerz Bank)
Beneficiary: American University of Afghanistan
Account number: 0500101000092117
Account with: Afghanistan International Bank (AIB)
SWIFT CODE: AFIBAFKA
Intermediate Bank: Commerz Bank
SWIFT CODE: COBADEFFXXX
IBAN numbers are not used for any inward transfer of funds to Afghanistan.
IBAN numbers are not used for correspondent relationship accounts, the above mentioned instructions should suffice for fluent international payment flows.
Contact Information for AIB:
AFGHANISTAN INTERNATIONAL BANK
Shahr-e- Naw, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shahabudin Watt,
P.O.Box No, 2074 Kabul – Afghanistan
Tel: +93 (0) 20 255 0 255
Fax: +93 (0) 20 225 0