The deadline for fall 2019 BA/undergraduate program intake is 10 August 2019
Before you begin filling out the application form, please make sure you meet the minimum admission requirements listed below.
- First, fill out the undergraduate application form. If you cannot open the link, obtain a form in person from the Admissions Office
- You will need to have an attested high school diploma(1-2) attached to the application or completion confirmation letter from your high school.
- One recent passport size photo.
- A copy of your Tazkira or Passport.
Application materials should be submitted to email@example.com or in person at AUAF's campus on Darul Aman Road (call 0797 200 400 / 0794 800 400 for directions). Materials need to be submitted by 10 August 2019.
Include completion of high school and passing the university's language requirements which are:
- TOEFL Test administered in Kabul or regionally: 510 or above scores of PBT; 61 or above scores of IBT; 6 or above scores of IELTS. (iBT and IELTS scores are accepted upon presentation of an official score report from an accredited center).
Note: AUAF does not exempt from language requirements solely on the basis of citizenship.
You are exempted from entrance test (TOEFL) if:
- You hold a diploma from an international school where the language of instruction is English. (In such a case, your transcript will be reviewed and a decision will be made accordingly).