Master's of Business Administration
Requirements and How to Apply
The deadline for MBA fall 2019 intake is 10 August 2019
Before you begin filling out the online application form, please make sure to have the required documents listed below are ready to attach and submit them on the next page of your application form:
- Fill out the MBA application form. If you cannot open the link, obtain in person from the Admissions Office
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,250 AFN.
- Submit an official attested diploma and transcript verifying that the applicant holds a bachelor-level degree from a recognized institution of higher learning. (1-2)
- Provide your C.V. or Resume.
- Provide your official GMAT score.
- Provide your official TOEFL or IELTS score within the last two years.
- Submit two recommendation letters from current or previous employers.
- Provide a copy of your Tazkira.
Note: The applicant must submit a complete and accurate application form and supporting documents by the deadline to the Admissions Office. If the applicant does not complete all admission requirements and thus is not admitted, he or she must re-apply again in a future intake. Applications will not be held over for the next submission cycle.