The deadline for fall 2019 BA/undergraduate program intake is 10 August 2019
Before you begin filling out the application form, please make sure you meet the minimum admission requirements listed below.
Fulfill the university's language requirements:
- English Placement Test administered on the AUAF campus
- TOEFL Test administered in Kabul and regionally: 510 or above scores of PBT; 61 or above scores of IBT; 6 or above scores of IELTS. (iBT and IELTS scores are accepted upon presentation of an official score report from an accredited center).
- Fill out the undergraduate application form. If you cannot open the link, obtain a form in person from the Admissions Office.
- You will need to have an attested high school diploma(1-2) attached to the application or completion confirmation letter from your high school.
- One recent passport size photo.
- A color photocopy of your Tazkira or Passport.
Application materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at AUAF's campus on Darul Aman Road (call 0797 200 400 / 0794 800 400 for directions). Materials need to be submitted by 10 August 2019.
Note: AUAF does not exempt from language requirements solely on the basis of citizenship.
You are exempted from entrance test (TOEFL) if:
- You hold a diploma from an international school where the language of instruction is English. (In such a case, your transcript will be reviewed and a decision will be made accordingly).