Candidates for the AUAF Masters of Business Administration must complete the following steps for admission.
- Complete and submit an MBA application forms;
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,250 Afghanis;
- Provide an official attested bachelor degree diploma and transcript from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- Provide CV or resume;
- Take the institutional GMAT (i-GMAT) entrance exam conducted by the American University of Afghanistan;
- Write a 2,000-word Statement of Purpose;
- Have an entrance test score of 520 or above;
- Provide three (3) recommendation letters;
- Interview with AUAF MBA Steering Committee.