The following are the currently available positions open at AUAF:
- Instructor of English (native English-speaker)
- Curriculum Developer
- Linux Instructor (Part-Time)
- ACCA/FIA Instructor (Part-time)
- Assistant Circulation Officer
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs
- Student Development Specialist / Residence Life Manager
- University Counselor
- EFL Instructor (Part-time)
- Trainer for Women in Leadership and Management
- Principle of Finance/Accounting Trainer
- Trainer for Communications and Public Awareness Strategy
- Business Planning, Branding & Packaging Trainer
- Research Assistant
- Student Affairs Coordinator
- Budgeting Specialist
- Database Developer (Re-advertised)
- Program Manager - USAID Cooperative Agreement
- Dean of Students
- Network Administrator
- IT System Administrator
- Admissions Officer (Re-advertised)
- Director, AUAF Academy
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Education - 2 positions
- Information Technology Manager (IT Manager)
- Introduction to graduates studies (IGS) Co-Teachers
- External Relations Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Full-time Business Faculty - Fall 2018
- Full-Time Business Faculty Quantitative Methods
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Political Science
- Proposal Writing and M&E Instructor – Part-time
- Auditing Instructor – Full Time
- Director of Sponsored Programs
- US Government Grants Manager
- Multiple Full-Time Business Faculty
All positions require the incumbent to reside in Kabul, Afghanistan unless otherwise noted on the announcement.
Please submit all applications to the appropriate email addresses mentioned in the job ad with the title of the position in the subject line. Applications sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial closing dates for applications are stated in the announcements. If the position is still posted, it is still open and applications are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in working at AUAF.
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is a private, non-profit university offering an American-style liberal arts education. We opened our doors in 2005 and currently offer four undergraduate academic majors and an MBA program. We follow a strict non-discriminatory policy and applicants from all ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are a young and growing dynamic university with a student population of nearly 1,100 and we hope to reach 1,250 students by the fall 2017 academic semester. We have expanded operations to the 75-acre international campus across the street from our original campus. Construction is ongoing for additional classroom and lab buildings to help meet the growing needs of our student population.