The following are the currently available positions open at AUAF:
- ICAWED Intern
- Networking Coordinator
- Office Manager
- Senior Researcher
- Trainer for Women in Leadership and Management
- Trainer for Communications and Public Awareness Strategy
- Principle of Finance/Accounting Trainer
- Business Planning, Branding & Packaging Trainer
- Special Assistant to the President - Re-advertised
- Procurement Officer
- Renewable Energy Consultant – Full time
- Assistant to Renewable Energy Consultant – Full time
- External Relations Coordinator
- Physical Plant Electrical Engineer
- ELC Instructor & Officer
- M&E and Development Manager
- IT Unit Manager
- ELC Instructor (Full Time)
- Director of Admissions
- Assistant Professor of English Literature/Rhetoric and Composition
- Student Development Specialist
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Kabul
- Admissions Officer, Kabul
- Multiple Full-Time Business Faculty
- Compliance Manager
- Deputy Director of ICAWED (Re-advertised), Kabul
- IT SQL Instructor (Part-time), Kabul
- Native English-speaker EFL Instructor in Kabul
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Biology
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Business Unit Teacher Assistant, Kabul
- ACC/FIA Instructor (Part-time) Kabul
- Director of Student Affairs
- Consultant (USAID Expert)
- Full-time Faculty in Physics (Instructor or Assistant Professor)
- ACCA Instructor in Kabul
All positions require the incumbent to reside in Kabul, Afghanistan unless otherwise noted on the announcement.
Please submit all applications to the appropriate email addresses mentioned in the job ad with the title of the position in the subject line. Applications sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial closing dates for applications are stated in the announcements. If the position is still posted, it is still open and applications are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in working at AUAF.
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is a private, non-profit university offering an American-style liberal arts education. We opened our doors in 2005 and currently offer four undergraduate academic majors and an MBA program. We follow a strict non-discriminatory policy and applicants from all ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are a young and growing dynamic university with a student population of nearly 1,100 and we hope to reach 1,250 students by the fall 2017 academic semester. We have expanded operations to the 75-acre international campus across the street from our original campus. Construction is ongoing for additional classroom and lab buildings to help meet the growing needs of our student population.