The following are the currently available positions open at AUAF:
- Business Unit Teacher Assistant, Kabul
- ACC/FIA Instructor (Part-time) Kabul
- Administrative Assistant (ICAWED)
- Senior Researcher (ICAWED)
- Liaison and Networking Coordinator (ICAWED)
- Program Manager (BIH)
- Instructor in Rhetoric and Composition
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
- Director of Library, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Finance Assistant
- Deputy Director for International Center for Afghan Women's Economic Development (ICAWED)
- Institutional Research Analyst
- Subcontract Specialist - Two Positions
- Finance Development Manager for Business Innovation Hub
- Director of Student Affairs
- Communications Officer
- Consultant (USAID Expert)
- University Registrar
- Full-time Faculty in Mathematics (Instructor or Assistant Professor)
- Full-time Faculty in Physics (Instructor or Assistant Professor)
- Full-time Faculty in Biology (Instructor or Assistant Professor)
- ACCA Instructor in Kabul
- Native English-speaker EFL Instructor in Kabul
- Full-time Faculty in IT and Computer Science (Assistant Professor)
- Application Development Team Lead
- Assistant to the Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Compliance Manager
- Multiple Full-time Faculty in Business (Rank and Field Open)
All positions require the incumbent to reside in Kabul, Afghanistan, unless otherwise noted on the announcement.
Please submit all applications to the appropriate email addresses mentioned in the job ad with the title of the position in the subject line. Applications sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial closing dates for applications are stated in the announcements. If the position is still posted, it is still open and applications are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in working at AUAF.