The following are the currently available positions open at AUAF:
- Full-Time Business Faculty Quantitative Methods
- Circulation Officer (Branch Library)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Political Science
- Proposal Writing and M&E Instructor – Part time
- GMAT Instructor – Part Time
- PMP/CAPM Instructor-Part Time
- Auditing Instructor – Full Time
- Director of Sponsored Programs
- Grant Writer
- US Government Grants Manager
- Director of Student Affairs - Re-advertised
- Residence Hall Coordinator
- Director of Advancement
- Networking Coordinator
- Office Manager
- Senior Researcher
- ELC Instructor & Officer
- ELC Instructor (Full Time)
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Kabul
- Admissions Officer, Kabul
- Multiple Full-Time Business Faculty
- IT SQL Instructor (Part-time), Kabul
- ACC/FIA Instructor (Part-time) Kabul
- ACCA Instructor in Kabul
All positions require the incumbent to reside in Kabul, Afghanistan unless otherwise noted on the announcement.
Please submit all applications to the appropriate email addresses mentioned in the job ad with the title of the position in the subject line. Applications sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial closing dates for applications are stated in the announcements. If the position is still posted, it is still open and applications are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in working at AUAF.
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is a private, non-profit university offering an American-style liberal arts education. We opened our doors in 2005 and currently offer four undergraduate academic majors and an MBA program. We follow a strict non-discriminatory policy and applicants from all ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are a young and growing dynamic university with a student population of nearly 1,100 and we hope to reach 1,250 students by the fall 2017 academic semester. We have expanded operations to the 75-acre international campus across the street from our original campus. Construction is ongoing for additional classroom and lab buildings to help meet the growing needs of our student population.